Defensive Tactics 24 Hour Departmental Instructor Certification – Albuquerque, NM
- Real-Life Application
- Quick Memory Retention
- Ethical Techniques
- Over 6,000 departments trained from Basic Law Enforcement Courses to Advance Law Enforcement Academies.
- POST Approved – Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training Programs are nationally recognized by P.O.S.T. – Peace Officer Standards in Training, CLEA, and/or a state required Continuing Educations Credits in Training in 28 States.
April 26 @ 8:00 am – April 28 @ 5:00 pm
NM DPS ACCREDITED NM200039, NM200040, NM200041
Mechanical Advantage Control Holds (M.A.C.H. ™) System.
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. is the developer and sole source provider of the M.A.C.H.™ Training System, which is an established national standard of subject control and defensive tactics training that has been adopted into Law Enforcement and the Department of Defense Doctrine. The M.A.C.H.™ Training System has been designed as a program that deals with non-compliant, surprise attackers, and highly aggressive / combative subjects, and delivered in a simplistic and unique manner.
ARREST CONTROL TACTICS M.A.C.H.™ CF LEVEL 1
- Body Positioning Drills
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds
- M.A.C.H.™ Takedowns
- M.A.C.H.™ Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H.™ Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H.™ Baton Subject Control
SURVIVAL TACTICS M.A.C.H.™ CF LEVEL 2
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Edged Weapon Awareness & Defense
- Ground Defense & Escapes
- In/Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention
- Weapon Disarms
CAN BE USED FOR TRAINING HOURS THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT