Defensive Tactics 24 Hour Departmental Instructor Certification - Auburn Hills- MI
DEFENSIVE TACTICS DEPARTMENTAL INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
- Real-Life Application
- Quick Memory Retention
- Camera Friendly Techniques
- Legally, Medically, and Technically Acceptable System
ARREST CONTROL TACTICS M.A.C.H.™ CF LEVEL 1
- Body Positioning Drills
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds
- M.A.C.H.™ Takedowns
- M.A.C.H.™ Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H.™ Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H.™ Baton Subject Control
SURVIVAL TACTICS M.A.C.H.™ CF LEVEL 2
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Edged Weapon Awareness & Defense
- Ground Defense & Escapes
- In/Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention
- Weapon Disarms
Mechanical Advantage Control Holds (M.A.C.H. ™) System.
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. is the developer and sole source provider of the M.A.C.H.™ Training System, which is an established national standard of subject control and defensive tactics training that has been adopted into Law Enforcement and the Department of Defense Doctrine. The M.A.C.H.™ Training System has been designed as a program that deals with non-compliant, surprise attackers, and highly aggressive / combative subjects, and delivered in a simplistic and unique manner.
- Over 6,000 departments trained from Basic Law Enforcement Courses to Advance Law Enforcement Academies.
- POST Approved - Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training Programs are nationally recognized by P.O.S.T. - Peace Officer Standards in Training, CLEA, and/or a state required Continuing Educations Credits in Training in 28 States.
- 20 Year Past Performance
Auburn Hills PD
Oct 13th - 15th, 2021
8:00am – 5:00pm
1899 N. Squirrel Road
Auburn HIlls, MI` 48326
Training Site Contact
Sgt. Jeremy Stubbs
Important Class Information
R E Q U I R E D: MUST BRING DUTY RIG WITH TRAINING SIDEARM THAT FITS HOLSTER
THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO LAW ENFORCEMENT & SECURITY PERSONNEL ONLY
The Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Departmental Instructor Certification Course develops skills for quickly and effectively transferring maximum amounts of close-range subject control content in short periods of time with high levels of retention.
- Authorizes you to teach the program within your agency for 2-Year Term
- Re-Certification required at end of 2-Year Term (re-certification fees apply)
- Free Refresher training is available throughout 2-Year Term
- Includes access to online e-Manual that contains full documentation of course