Pearl Harbor Navy Training- Closed Door Facility Training
- Real-Life Application
- Quick Memory Retention
- Camera Friendly Techniques
- Legally, Medically, and Technically Acceptable System
USNSTA APPROVED PROGRAM
Pear Harbor Navy Training is a Closed Door Facility Training. If you would like to set up a closed door training for your location, please contact Controlled F.O.R.C.E. directly at 630-365-1700.
Mechanical Advantage Control Holds (M.A.C.H. ™) System.
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. is the developer and sole source provider of the M.A.C.H.™ Training System, which is an established national standard of subject control and defensive tactics training that has been adopted into Law Enforcement and the Department of Defense Doctrine. The M.A.C.H.™ Training System has been designed as a program that deals with non-compliant, surprise attackers, and highly aggressive / combative subjects, and delivered in a simplistic and unique manner.
- Over 6,000 departments trained from Basic Law Enforcement Courses to Advance Law Enforcement Academies.
- POST Approved - Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training Programs are nationally recognized by P.O.S.T. - Peace Officer Standards in Training, CLEA, and/or a state required Continuing Educations Credits in Training in 28 States.
- 20 Year Past Performance
Pearl Harbor Navy Training
Jul 6th - 16th, 2021
8:00am – 5:00pm
Training Site Contact
Important Class Information
R E Q U I R E D: MUST BRING DUTY RIG WITH TRAINING SIDEARM THAT FITS HOLSTER
THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ONLY Call 630-365-1700 for Clarification on Eligibility
The Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Departmental Instructor Certification Course develops skills for quickly and effectively transferring maximum amounts of close-range subject control content in short periods of time with high levels of retention.
- Authorizes you to teach the program within your agency for 2-Year Term
- Re-Certification required at end of 2-Year Term (re-certification fees apply)
- Free Refresher training is available throughout 2-Year Term
- Includes access to online e-Manual that contains full documentation of course