The 22nd Annual CONTROLLED F.O.R.C.E. Instructors Academy-Scott, LA
THE 22ND ANNUAL CONTROLLED F.O.R.C.E. INSTRUCTOR ACADEMY
- Controlled F.O.R.C.E Instructors Academy is an annual Instructor Training Seminar to train and certify or re-certify Instructors in the Controlled Force Mechanical Advantage Holds (M.A.C.H.™ System) The M.A.C.H System which is an established national standard of subject control and defensive tactics training has been adopted into Law Enforcement since 1997. The M.A.C.H™ Training System is Technically and Medically and Legally Acceptable training standard approved in 28 states.
CALL THE OFFICE FOR ROOM INFORMATION.
CF LEVEL 1 ARREST CONTROL TACTICS
Defensive Tactics Training based on M.A.C.H.™ (Mechanical Advantage Control Holds) Training System addressing passive resisters, protesters and / or non-compliant subjects.
CF LEVEL 2 OFFICER SELF- DEFENSE TRAINING
Survival Tactics Training covers unexpected sudden and violent attacks from extremely aggressive attackers. These drills are designed to protect the officer and others from bodily harm. This training coincides with Arrest Control Tactics.
CF LEVEL 3 COMBATIVE COUNTER MEASURES TRAINING
This training concentrates on officer survival in hands-on situations that continue beyond the initial attack. These advanced hand-on drills are designed to develop hand / eye coordination and teaches the officer how to deploy other Use of Force options.
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS & VERBAL DE-ESCALATION
This training familiarizes students with recognizing warning signs of potential violence, designed with streamlined specifications encouraging the course participant to critically think and constantly reevaluate the circumstances that have contributed to incidents of crisis, disruption, or unacceptable behaviors.
WEAPON HANDLIN & MANIPULATION TRAINING
Officer movement and Small Team Tactics, shooting drills, transitioning from a barricade position as well as left and right side of the body. This portion of the training is designed to encompass all skill sets necessary to respond with other officer's present and weapons deployed.
OFFICER RESPONSE IN CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTS
First Officer Response in Critical Environment as it relates to Active Shooter(s) Response.
Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office Public Safety Complex Training Center
Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office
Jan 10th - 14th, 2022
8:00am – 5:00pm
1825-2 W. Willow Street
Scott, LA 70583
Training Site Contact
Important Class Information
Controlled F.O.R.C.E has been providing a low-liability method of defensive tactics and subject control training for the nation's Law Enforcement, Corrections, Security and Military
CONTROLLED F.O.R.C.E COURSES ARE:
- POST or EQUIVALENT IN 28 STATES
- Reduces Liability to departments
- 20 Year Past Performance in Law Enforcement Nationwide
- MASTER INSTRUCTORS MUST ATTEND TO RE-CERTIFY