This course will address the current climate of Mass Casualty Attacks and steps that can be taken to prevent and mitigate incidents leading up to an attack.
|Course Subject Matter:
- Causes of "Insider Attacks"
- Threats & challenges associated with mass casualty incidents in a variety of settings
- Lessons learned from prior mass casualty incidents
- Ways to assess and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Potential "Warning behaviors"
- Roles of employees in preventing, protecting, and mitigating Active Shooter / Aggressor mass casualty incidents
- Steps to protect against employees becoming victims
- CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) Overview
Find a Class